Saturday, January 26, 2008

-Temperamental-

i am still sick..
i am pretty worried bout de up coming paper..
i was admitted to T.D.M.C due to high fever (39.6 d.C), and i was given a jab.. it wasn't painful just dat i don't like it.. the settings n dat place reminded me of grandma..she was there before..when she was still alive..
i recall...i remember..i used to be there, comforting her..allaying her tension..being a jokester, tryin to brighten up her day a lil..
i do miss her.. =)
after days of medication, finally i'm slightly better..
my eyes are still watery, running nose and cough..
it makes me frail..lotsa things i wanted to do but i cant..
for days, i've been stuffing myself with bread..and plain water...
'*finger crossed* pls, let me recover soon, a rapid recuperation pls!!, i need it badly..'

these few days, i am acting kinda nonchalant..
i'm acting kinda cool, seeming to be unconcerned bout de things around me.. maybe my body is failin me frm doing so..
i am being forced to drink de rhinoHORN water...
oh fever, it seems dat we've created a bond between us.. i ain't a lodging spot for u.. so pls be kind to me..
i wish dat he's here, but yet i dont want to..
coz i dont wanna be a burden fer him..
well, i do miss him alot..

my senses is wearing thin n my mind is kinda blank..
i need to rest again..
all de best fer me then...

No comments: