Thursday, January 24, 2008

-the little things-

i dunno why but i just love de phrase 'Coat it Lily-White'..
it seems to be something significant to me.. reminded me of a sang-froid milieu, perhaps the feeling of free from agitation.. de feelin of emptiness creeps in..
well, i am kinda ill now..
i'm havin a bad throat infection, running-nose, dry cough, fever, food poisonin, stomach ache and breath difficulty now.. hopefully, i will recover soon enuff.. exam is on next wednesday..gotta buckle up a.s.a.p.

i am getting a lil slothful nowadays, guess i'm officially a bum now..
well, noting myself a check list ere :
  • i went to Genting again with him, yrag and aunt. aunt went for JC's concert. while him, yrag and me walked around.. oh yea, we went to de ice world..it was -16 d.C, i was shivering like shyt.. and i hurt my back, it aches badly..thou it was kinda icy and wintry inside, i like it alot..especially the 'fight' between me and Rag..thou he's kinda annoying, but i do like him..
  • i did something kinda over de top, well for my old ones, its an exorbitant thingy dat i shudnt do without gettin their consent.. watever it is, me lyk it and panda lurves it.. me cut my hair and me dyed it.. blueblack, blondeeee n brown..
gosh, i do look sick...

couple of days before, there were lotsa mishaps.. but i'm gonna endure it.. coz i aint a lil moppet anymore..
well, night is gettin weary and it's darn hard fer me to breathe now..
i need a good rest tonight..

-oyasumi-

No comments: