Monday, January 28, 2008

-Amelioration-

To me, photography is an art of observation. it's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... i've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.

i feel a lil better today..
but i am still kinda stoned and yet i am a lil sluggish..
it seems hard for my mind to digest any information i perceive..
i woke up kinda late today and i went to coffee bean with mark..
i went through the revision questions with all my might and main, and yet it was useless..
i'm slow pacing in time and incapable of it..
my tears were soaking de papers.. and yet, i am still helpless..
i went down for a break and i met Kev..

i sat down and we had a conversation.. and it lasted for hours..
we were talkin bout life, people, interest and etc..
i'm thankful fer de heartening and encouraging words..
i'm thankful fer seeing de good in me, which is resided in my soul..
i'm still amending all de 'ties' in my life, and yet i am always wat i am..
life affords no higher pressure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing on one step of success to another, forming new wishes and seeing them gratified..

oh yea, thanks to Za for encouraging me..
nevertheless, you also Mark..

-The Aurora-

it's beautiful, captivating and bewitching at de same time..
an optimist is a person who sees only de lights in de picture, whereas a pessimist sees only de shadows..

an idealist, however, is one who sees de light n the shadows, but in addition sees something else which is the possibility of changing the picture, of making de lights prevail over the shadows..


i wish dat i can have a smile where angels envy..

and a love where cupid covet..
i hope dat my inner light will shine one day, enlivening de dimness around me..

No comments: