Saturday, June 21, 2008

-Paroxysm-

Fuck those songs
Fuck those statements
Fuck those wordy letters
Fuck those pictures
Fuck those inhibit words to say
Fuck those aches
Fuck those... Fuck those...

Let me tell you..
I hate to see those
I hate to see it
I am fucking tormented within
I am fucking sick with it
I fucking dont give a shit!

Call me a bitch
Call me a whore
Call me mean

Don't you fucking see
Don't you fucking know
Don't you fucking understand
Don't you fucking hide it away

You hurt me bad
You hurt me physically
You hurt me mentally
You robbed a life away
What do you want more?

Dare you
Dare you
Cut me
Slit me
To feel what I feel

I need those badly
I need it badly
I need it cause I need it
I want it cause I want it
The GOD damn shelter
The GOD damn secureness
The GOD damn sincerity
The GOD damn understanding
The GOD damn love

No comments: