Tuesday, June 17, 2008

-Emancipated Twitch-

Holla to moi!

'finito exam = finito freedom
finito freedom = finito poker'
=)

i was tugged to places.
i was travailed shittin out info & facto like i'm laboring.
i was a full-timo moiler & part-timo animalia.
lately, me don't utter myself to senses.
she is puzzled from placement to paces of exile.
guess i am a 'house of katrina hurricane', a painstaking catastrophe to entirety.
mr. low confidante will be lodging and ain't decamping nor ceding.
oh my, sedate me with euphoria.
oh my, kadow me and schnuggle me.
xxx
you be my punch bag, me be your cunt
you spoil me, me let you xbox
show me my animalia kingdom, me will be treaty
you gimme atttention, me show you leniency
xxx
you show me piak sar, me show you chikuwa
you yell, me scream
you pawn, me godlike
xxx
panda heart snokey, snokey heart panda

*i feel better*






No comments: