Saturday, June 14, 2008

-Panacea-

I've been overwhelmed
I've been uninspired
I've been understepped
I've been overtired

I took the Polaroid down in my room and pixelated the jinx. Jinxter like to be gone most of the time.
If I stay in one place I lose my mind. My heart drops and my back begin to tingle.
Now I'm home for less than twenty-four hours. That's hardly time to take a shower. And all I wanted was a bench to rest my weary legs.


Oh noose!!
I've tied myself in, tied myself too tight and looking kinda anxious in the cross armed stance. She is acting like a bad tempered prom queen at a homecoming dance and vindicated she is, being not excited with life any more.
She is trying to understand herself and pinpoint where she is.
By the time I get things figured out, I've change the whole damn plan.
Talking shit about a pretty sunset and blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon...

I've changed my mind so much I cant even trust it.
My mind changed me so much I cant even trust myself.

No comments: