Wednesday, July 09, 2008

-t.h.e.B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y.t.r.a.i.n-


let me hear you say!
this shit is bananas
'B-A-N-A-N-A-S'..
This shit is bananas!..
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

ah yes, i have an itch for bananas. I start to favor it a lot and its my daily dose of briskness and voltage stream. Let me disclose a little about de facto of goodness of these yellow elongated fruit.
  • reduces blood pressure
  • constipation and depression
  • hangovers
  • PMS
  • temperature control
  • heartburn
yada yada yada... read up and eat up..
oh yea, bananas are also rich in vitamin B and it helps to manufacture sex hormones. Forget the sex therapist and snack it up.. then sex em' up!
Snokey lurves bananas..

I woke up early today. i have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. Maybe when i was little, i always thought I was marked out, special, on the verge of something momentous.This is why I used to tingle with anticipation. Well, 'It's ok, It's alright.. Everything's gonna be alright'.. Right, my Jabba the hutt!..
*seriously, you better start your spartan drill. You're oversupplied with edible shyts, overstocked with shyts in your bulge till ur fats are protruding and oozing out. You are ballooning up every second.. ohh.. berry keiut..

I have a few little things on my mind right now but me can tell, NOT..
Sketch, sketch, sketch! here i am, lettering down the forethought.
Tick, tick, tick! here i am, marking down the undone and the 'be' done.
To conclude all, its a catch.. chock-full of surprises. tee hee...

I am still on holz now, but class will be starting soon. Finger crossed* hopefully it went well.
I am currently into indie and folk.. and the soulful ones.
music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. Its significantly differ, just like prints of us.
Lately, anger consume the soul within. Listen to the heart, get mad and get over it. sedate me with calm and patience.



No comments: