Monday, August 02, 2010

-Punch Bag-

argghh, i cant freaking breathe. my nose are blocked..
im so used to sleeping sideways n its effing annoying when its blocked one sided..
and you, yes you.. mr.fever and his side kick, mr.sore throat.. you guys came along just at the right time. effing good combo..knn

i have my assignment to rush and i dont even know how to start..blardy corp. acc is driving me to the wall.
my eyes are watery and those medi are making me nausea and tired.. how i wish that someone will be there to take care of me..
my body aches and im having cramps on the leg..
even when i'm effing sick, i still have to carry tonnes of groceries and do the chores..
been trying to feed on some rice today and ive been drinking heaps of water.. where it annoys me when u are on pills, and u hv to drag urself to the toilet when ur sober and dizzy.
im feeling fatigue every morning and mood swings are killing me.. i just cant freaking help it!!
my feet is cold and my hands are sweaty..even sweater cant keep me warm..and the only thing i can chew on is strepsils.
and im feeling a little hungry now..thinking of chicken porridge makes my stomach growl -.-
im so so tired..
im so so cold..
im so so sleepy..
listening to 丁噹 -亲人..

No comments: